Heracles was not only a Hero in Greek mythology, but part Devine. He was a patron and protector of the gymnasia (gymasium - training facility) and known for his strength, courage, and ingenuity. Every heroic undertaking revealed more of, and brought him closer to, the Devine. We are all of us part Devine. Let us have the courage to be Heroic in its pursuit.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.