ATLAS was the Titan god who bore the sky aloft. He personifies the quality of endurance (atlaô). Some stories paint his fate as a punishment. Others tell how Atlas became the god who turns the heavens on their axis, causing the stars to revolve. At Leflar Bros, we can think of little more meaningful and count that labor as a tremendous honor.
• 100% ring-spun cotton
• Sport Grey is 90% ring-spun cotton, 10% polyester
• Dark Heather is 65% polyester, 35% cotton
• 4.5 oz/y² (153 g/m²)
• Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
• Quarter-turned to avoid crease down the center
• Blank product sourced from Bangladesh, Honduras, Haiti, Mexico, or Nicaragua
Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.